Thursday, January 23, 2014

Breaking News! Why does my Logistics services cost me so much?

As you are probably aware, the cost of Logistics is crazy expensive. I mean why does it cost so much to move things around? Well I'll tell you, our research has concluded that most Logistics providers just don't know what they're doing! 

Let me explain... 

There are two main complaints from most Logistics service customers. 

1. The vendor is never correct on their estimates. 
2. The vendor can never finish the job by the promised time. 

Does this sound familiar? To make matters worse the vendor always has an excuse. Why can't they just get it done on time for the promised price? 

Well what we have found is that if estimating isn't done by someone who doesn't have an accurate system of measure then they can't possibly get it right. Believe it or not most estimators, even those with countless years of experience, still use the method of eye-balling or trial and error. This is unacceptable! Can you imagine, this is why they can never fix the customers two main complaints. 

So what can I do? 

We have an answer for you... Select a vendor who utilizes the IOMI® proprietary formula for estimating. This is the only way proven to correct the customers two main complaints and leave no room for error. 

Finally, to answer the initial question as to why do my Logistics services cost me so much? and more importantly how will this info actually lower my bill? 

Here's the answer... Logistics companies are not in business to lose money, therefore since they don't believe that there is a proven method to calculate estimates accurately. They have developed pricing that is about 10% higher than it actually needs to be. Therefore if you select a vendor that utilizes IOMI's proprietary formula's then you will see a 10% cost savings on your Logistics service bill. 

Well I hope this information has been helpful, and wish you much success in your search for Logistics service happiness. Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions, I am here at your disposal.

1 comment: